Pages

Monday, September 16, 2013

Will Myself Lord

THE TRUMPET by BILL BURNS:
I hear the Lord saying, will yourself to Me. Will yourself to me! That would mean you have given yourself to Me. It would mean that I have responsibility for you--to empower by the anointing of the Holy Spirit. So, make that decision in your soul. The power of free will choice and say, "I will Myself into the hand of God this moment. I will myself under the provision of His kingdom, the blessings of His kingdom, the power of His kingdom. I will myself to become an overcomer; to be steadfast. To be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. I make the choice to establish myself by the power of my will to be what He wants me to be in these days." And, if you will do so, I will be with you and I will perform My word over you, around you and through you, says the Lord. Be wise. Don't be deceived. Come to Me, and I will equip you and prepare you for the perilous times that you live in and the days of evil that are before you. For, I am the Most Holy One; the One who is able to keep you on the path of righteousness; to keep you in the power of My kingdom by which you overcome all the works of the enemy. Just become one with Me, says the Lord. I've kept you for such a time as this; to be used in this time. I will establish you in a position of righteousness, strength and power, so that you may fulfill your destiny, says the Lord God Almighty.
 
SMALL STRAWS IN A SOFT WIND by MARSHA BURNS:
You are going to find yourself feeling the final crunch of things that are coming into perfect order before you can move on, some of which will be somewhat unexpected.  But, you will know that you are in the flow of My Spirit when these things are not initiated by you.  You will be able to see divine intervention, mercy and grace as I give you wisdom in many areas of your life.  Trust Me, says the Lord.  Acts 17:29 "Therefore, since we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Divine Nature is like gold or silver or stone, something shaped by art and man's devising."

No comments:

Post a Comment